Fereshteh Taerpour was born 1953 in Tehran. She is an Iranian film producer, also writes children's books, one of which, Adventure of Ahmad and Sara, was translated into Japanese.
She received her Bachelor in English Literature from University of Literature & Foreign languages. She is the President of “Khaneh”, House of Literature and Art for Young Adults, since 1989. She has been the president of the "Khaneh Cinema", the Iranian alliance of motion guide (2000–2002) and Member of the Board of Directors of “CIFEJ”, the International Center of Film for Children and Young People (2000–2002).
From 1982 to 1991 she was the Head of Writing and Editorial Center of “KANOON”, the Institute for the Intellectual Development of Children and Young Adults in Iran and the first Iranian member of “CIFEJ”, International Center of Film for Children & Young People since 1994.
- When All Were Asleep, Directed by: Freidoun Hassanpour/ IRAN, 2006
- Persepolis, a documentary for Arte T.V channel/ German-French, IRAN, 2005
- Bab Aziz, Directed by: Nacer Khemir/ Iran, France, England, Tunisia & Germany, 2005
- It's Winter, Directed by: Rafi Pitts /IRAN, 2004
- Once Upon atime, Directed by Iraj Tahmasb, IRAN, 2005
- Son of Mary (1999), Directed by: Hamid Jebelli
- Beyond the Veili Directed by: Steven Lawrence and Kim Spencer, /IRAN, USA, 1998
- Bread & Poetry, Directed by: Kiumars Pourahmad/ IRAN, 1994
- Ilia, The Young Painter, Directed by: Abolhasan Davoodi/ IRAN, 1993
- The Shadows of Attack, Directed by: Ahmad Amini/ IRAN, 1992
- Old Men's School, Directed by: Ali Sajadi/ IRAN, 1991
- Patal & Small Wishes, Directed by: Masoud Keramati/ IRAN, 1991
- Golnar, Directed by: Kambuzia Partovi /IRAN, 1990
- The Silence, Directed by: Ali Sajadi /IRAN, 1989
- The Fish, Directed by: Kambuzia Partovi / IRAN, 1988
Honaronline extends its condolences on the death of this Iranian stunt man to her family and the country's cinema community.